Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chihuahua Nuthead



I found a blog about this lady who is crazy for Chihuahuas. She owns three of them and blogs in and out of the perspective of her dogs and herself. Now, it's one thing to write a newsletter or blog using the cat that sits on the computer moniter as a mascot, or to write an article from his/her perspective, but to blog about Snookums, Iddy-Pumpkins, and Froggy Doddle Pie from their perspectives and writes anthems about them is a whole lot more freakier.
For me personally, it's definantly hard for me to read this blog and take this woman seriously. I could never read this blog on a day to day basis because she reminds me of those people who have nothing better to do then spend $100 on Fido's water bowl. I actually know people who would do it too and she reminds of the crazy people that I've meet throughout my animal "activist" intrests. Plus her pictures of her dogs aren't even that cute.

Chihuahua Craziness

1 comment:

CLASSICKK said...

Oh goodness, I definitely want to check this woman out. It reminds me of a web comic I read...

clickclick!