After looking at some of the more "interesting" blogs that Blogspot offers, I found a very interesting one that is from the "League of Women Voters of San Francisco". Written from the perspection of an average everyday woman and the issues and topics that surround San Francisco. In one blog she writes about Muni, the public transportation system, and how there seems to be more and more accidents occuring because of crowded streets in the city. In another blog she talks about global warming and how San Francisco women keep complaining about the rain and how unimportant rainy days will be if the Earth keeps getting warmer.
All in all, I think I wouldn't read this blog often. It's one of those blogs I would read every once in awhile or if I was moving or getting ready to take a vacation in San Francisco. Just so I could understand the ins and outs of the city.
League of Women Voters of San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment