Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Target is off Target
After reading the article and seeing the supposed ad that is degrading to women, I became kind of pissed at Target. Not for the advertisement, but because of the treatment to their potential customers. I feel that Target has stepped out of line by refusing to talk to anyone who does not use "mainstream" media sources. This store has just basically said that it will not answer the concerns of one customer, and that basically if a bunch of people get together and make a loud enough racket, Target will answer. This is a slap in the face for every individual customer. For a company that is considered main-stream, they sure are being a bunch of dickheads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I heard a quote the other day that made a lot of sense. "The customer may not always be right, but they are always the customer." By refusing to respond to a non-tradtitional media group, I think, especially a media group that is so popular right now, could be potentially harmful.
Post a Comment