Monday, July 23, 2007

There is Always a Beginning


In the beginning, there was nothing, then there was Lindsey...


Hi,
My name is Lindsey Robison and I'm going into my junior year of high school. Thrilling, I'm sure. Junior year is supposedly your most important year of high school and I hope to document as much of it as possible, by using this blog. When this coming school year is over I hope to be able to see how much I've grown since the start of this blog.

These are things that I want to change or have happen:
  • Stop talking about myself and ask more questions about others
  • Become closer with my friends from school
  • Become less the awkward person I am in some situations and be the more confident person in every situation
  • Get at least all B's for the whole school year
  • Set up interim early
  • Set up interim out of Columbus, preferably out of state.
  • Visit all the top ten colleges for their animal behavioral science programs
  • Get an actual job that pays
  • Volunteer at least once a week
  • Start seriously planning for Walkabout
  • Help someone everyday
  • Stand-Up for what I believe in, even if it goes against the crowd.
That is about it, I'll blog y'all later.

Lindsey

No comments: