Whoa, I've just been reading since about 8 this evening and I seriously haven't considered how late it was until just now.
So right now I'm wearing, what I guess you could call, my first ever safe pants. Pants that I'm madly in love with. They're just this cut up pair of sweatpants that I got from this guy after running around in a dorm with my bottom wet from sitting in a kiddie pool (don't ask). I wore them for two and a half days straight. Only taking them off to let them dry. I adore these pants so much, I don't think the guy who gave them to me even knows how much I love them. He told me he didn't really care what happened to them, so I knew I could keep them.
These pants are amazing. I feel so safe and secure in them, especially when I wear them without shorts underneath. Even though it's hard to keep them up without shorts if I have my cell phone or iPod in my pocket. I think they have more sentiment to me because not only do they bring security and comfort to me, I also get to remember the person who gave them to me. Now that my mom has sent them through the wash though, they no longer smell like the guy who owned them before me.
Even though I barely know the guy who gave them to me, I'll always be grateful that he gave them to me.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment