
Recently, as in Friday afternoon, I decided to get rid of my grown out pink and blond highlights for a more "natural" looking hair color. Of course, being me I choose a color that made me match my mom's van. Now, being able to blend in with a car is not so bad, if I ever get stalked by an obsessive boyfriend I can now run to my mom's van and hide there by leaning against it. Ode to joy!
On the bright side, my friend Mike Frye has created a group in the last month about ducks that swamps other group pages with nonsense about ducks. I personally think this is hilarious. I also think that everyone with a sense of humor should defiantly look up on this group. Even though I think this is hilarious, I don't think the "Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve" group find it quite as funny. Though I have to say, this has been better planned than "Facebook Equals Persia", where I was a "Spartan Princess".
Well that's all the time I have now,
Soup's On!
Lindsey

No comments:
Post a Comment